A dedicated, multi-disciplinary hairdresser with experience and skills.
Work experience includes:
- General manager and art director, Fulham Press Belgrade, Serbia. Member of international creative team of Fulham salons (London, Belgrade, Boston)
- Senior stylist, Fulham Press hair salon, Belgrade, Serbia
- Stylist in top salons in Belgrade
Sexy Science Advanced WELLA Color Class ( Wella World Studio NYC, March 2017)
- Cosmetology school, Belgrade, Serbia
- Participated at Vidal Sassoon academy in Santa Monica LA-USA At three day creative study, 2011.
FASHION & EDITORIAL
- Became Artistic & Managing director for The Mastery by Esani in Atlanta GA, 2013
- Beside hair work in Europe and USA ,published a book with poems and art called “From forgotten world into eternity” for US publisher Schiel & Denver, published in USA and around the world on English and available on Amazon ,Barnes & Noble & such, 2012
This fortifies multidimensional approach towards beauty for human look both soul wise and hair wise.
- Held private color seminars in Boston at Fulham salon for American branch of Fulham Press aswell in James Joseph salon in Boston in 2008 - one of the top 200 salons in USA by American Salon magazine.
- Became Paul Mitchell international educator and member of Paul Mitchell international team, 2010
Performed on many Paul Mitchell international events (Rome, Zurich, London, Frankfurt, Bologna)
Main stage performance with Robert Cromeans, global artistic director for Paul Mitchell on Cosmoprof, (leading hair fair in the world)Bologna, Italy
Styled Mrs. Hilary Clinton hair for interview while in Belgrade, Serbia
- Presented on www.behindthechair.com in opinion poll along with over 20 world’s best hairdressers, 2009
- Three pages in Serbian hair magazine "Moja Kosa" (an licenced issue of British Your Hair magazine), 2008
Interview in magazine for women "Lepota i zdravlje"
Article in Estetica world issue, an Italian hair magazine (the only Serbian hairdresser who was ever featured in Estetica)
Article on www.behindthechair.com
Davines well being trainer course and diploma, Parma ,Italy
Presented on www.behindthechair.com as an up-and-coming hairdresser from Serbia.
- TV appearances at Belgrade by Night, TV Studio B, Belgrade, 2007
Work shop for apprentices in Boston’s top salon James Joseph Salon, 30 Newbury street,( the salon is featured in articles in Salon today and American salon as one of the 200 fastest growing salons in USA)
Featured on two pages in "Moja kosa", article -how to...
Hair show for Davines on launch of "Moja Kosa" magazine for Serbian market
TV B92 projects for their shows, news, and talking shows
- Collaboration with Leo Burnett advertising agency on their PR projects and for their clients and brands, such as Phillip Morris, Efes Pilsner, Jaffa, 2004 to 2006