Senior Stylist/ Fulham Brighton Manager
While studying Film Production at Emerson College, Marisa learned very quickly that her talent and her true love lay in the beauty world. Her eye for color and keen sense of design had
While studying Film Production at Emerson College, Marisa learned very quickly that her talent and her true love lay in the beauty world. Her eye for color and keen sense of design had Marisa regularly called upon for many short films as the Key Hairstylist, Makeup Artist, and Costume Designer. After receiving her Bachelor’s degree in 2010, Marisa went on to find her home with the Fulham Team, where she was encouraged to follow her heart and bring her dreams of becoming a stylist into fruition.
Marisa is best known for her boldness with her own personal style, and her bubbly enthusiasm for life. These traits, paired with her love of connecting individually with clients help to create suitable, fashion-forward, and easy to manage styles.
Experience & Education
- New England Hair Academy Cosmetology Program
- In-house Training Program with Fulham Director, Igor
- In-house Sebastian Cutting and Styling Classes
- In-house Wella Advanced Color and Freehand Painting Classes
- Color Essentials and Color Correction Classes at the Wella World Studio NYC
- ABC Cutting at the Vidal Sassoon Studio Los Angeles
- Color Training with Wella Top Artist Aleksander Blagojevic
- Molten Ecaille Freehand Painting Class with Wella Top AristsDean Roybal and Claudio Lazo
- 2013 Annual MassArt Fashion Show Stylist
- 2013-2016 Wella Trend Vision Competition Participant