Senior Stylist / Salon Manager
Danielle received her Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lasell College in 2009 and had been working a year in the industry before she decided to follow her dreams and transition into the world of Beauty.
She has been a part of the Fulham Salon Team since graduating Cosmetology School in 2011. Known for her enthusiasm and upbeat personality, Danielle has a fierce determination and eye for detail culminating from her backgrounds in Fashion and Beauty, that have come together as she explored and fine tuned her passion for styling.
FASHION & EDITORIAL
- Semi finalist for Wella Trend Vision Competition 2013
Experience & Education
- Vidal Sassoon Academy, ABC Cutting class in Los Angeles
- Beauty School in Boston, MA
- In-house Color Training with Wella Top Artist Alexandra Matiz
- In-house Wella and Sebastian Styling Class
- Assisted Runway Styling at Boston Fashion Week 2012
- Completed In House Training Program With Fulham Salon Director, Igor